Everwebinar + WebinarJam Review
One of the best Webinar Systems
Most affiliate tracking systems work differently so that this probably does not apply to you. In that case, give Everwebinar / WebinarJam a close look.
WebinarJam is the Live Webinar System of the same company that produces Everwebinar. Therefore, the integration is seamless. More about WebinarJam later.
Everwebinar is the best Evergreen option I have tried. I did not try Infusionsoft, which I guess (at the price for a month what the expensive alternatives cost per year) could be even better.
I will not focus on standard features lists – first, you can see them on their site anyway and second it’s boring. I will mention if I disliked any standard features or if they were missing.
Things like: accessible with tablets, mobiles, different browsers, customizable template, etc. do not have to be mentioned.
The functionality is comparable to stealth seminar. The system comes at a significantly lower price and with way better support.
While the limit with stealth seminar is 100 webinars per month (that might sound like a lot, but it’s not if you use “webinar on demand” or replays. The customer service at stealth service was horrific. After asking three times (twice per email and once per chat), the owner – who sent useless replies personally but never answered my simple question – I gave up. They did not tell me what happens after the 100th webinar …. can you pay for more? Is it over for the month? Will clients see a “sorry this broadcaster has reached his limit, come back next month”?
Back to Everwebinar. The good and the ugly:
- Unlimited Webinars
- Unlimited participants (one person said over 900 people the resolution goes down, but I guess over 900 members is a problem most of us would love to have)
- The number of attendees can be suppressed or … faked. If you ever wondered how that one vendor gets hundreds of people in each of his webinars – many of the larger vendors are clients of Everwebinar – there were probably fewer people in the room. That feature is very handy for some if you are brand new and have two people at your first webinar
- Chat … You can add you own chat, and you can add the chat of each webinar to your next webinar. Over time, you get an impressive chat roll
- You can choose the following options: Chat (live or your texts or both), “Ask a question” (that the system sends to your email) or you can suppress both options
- Webinarbot can show your offer at the time of your choosing. Or announcements, texts …
- Live / Hybrid / Automated Webinars. Meaning: You can broadcast live, you can broadcast a recording but still be there and handle the chat or you can go to the beach and have yourself a pleasant day
- Wonderful support. The support is attentive, patient and way over average.
- Extensive training material
- Active community on Facebook
- The BEST statistic function I had with any of the 12 solutions I tried. I miss that. You can export every bit of information conveniently for follow-up and analysis
- You do not have to record a live webinar to automate it – you can start with a movie from the beginning on (many solutions like for instance “Run a Webinar” do not offer this). Run A Webinar Review
You might tell from my tone: I was sad I had to leave. Such an exceptional team of people and as you can see above: Impressive list of features.
- Sign-up page can be fully customized, but you cannot use your own and therefore
- Download your chat before you switch to “ask a question”. You can upload your chat (commata separate CSV), but if you do not download your chat before you change the option, for instance, because you cannot be there on that day, you will lose it. So: download it and upload it later when you switch back to chat.
Well, that was it. I cannot think of anything else negative. They immediately refunded my money and even agreed to keep me online for another few days until my last scheduled webinar. Also, they did not kick me out of the Facebook group. I will keep an eye out for news and potentially go back there. Oh, and here is one piece of advice that seems so logical one should not even mention it. But I learned it the hard way. Do not … I repeat … do NOT set your YouTube video to “private”…(it still hurts).
My current solution is not as good as Everwebinar – but tracking the sales of joint venture partners has to have the highest priority.
You can also get a free 14-day trial HERE.
Only if you have no intention of showing your face during the webinar and are planning to work with slides, have a look at the inexpensive “Meeting Burner”.
WebinarJam is a terrific live webinar solution that is built on google hangouts. They offer a free 90-day version. That makes trying it an easy decision. My guess is: You will stay.
If you are looking for the optimal solution to offer live events – you found it.
We can make this WebinarJam review short: I did not find a single thing I was missing, or I disliked. Some people say that Google hangouts and YouTube have a delay – I did not notice any delay worth mentioning. I would not know of a single function another vendor is offering that is not included in WebinarJam.
The training “Marketing Genesis” that comes with it is ingenious. I will go through it in the next month before my trial ends. Even if you are not in the market for a webinar solution right now: Get your 90-day trial, the (general) marketing training is worth it!
On their website, they have the full list of features that speak for itself.
The support replies within hours – I was thrilled with the quality of answers.
Check Webinar Jam out HERE
Bookmark this page in case you’re trying out both tools BECAUSE there’s currently a special bundle offer (containing both WebinarJam and EverWebinar) available.